Friday, May 24, 2013

flashback friday: sleeping on the tramp.



During the summers of middle and high school I hardly remember a night where I didn't sleep on my tramp. The best nights were the ones that Ashley decided to join me! We have had countless fond memories out there. In fact, we have even tried to convince our husbands to sleep out there with us... they don't seem too into it.

I believe that Ashley and I had our deepest conversations on that tramp. We talked about boys, tennis, school...EVERYTHING out there. One of us would fall asleep first (usually me) and the other one would always ask, "Are you still awake?" until there was no response.

Ashley and I always talk about how one day we will live on the same block.  I hope when that happens we own a tramp and can sleep on it with our daughters...you know... to protect them ;)

- Kay

0 comments:

Post a Comment