Monday, May 27, 2013

empty products review #1


  1. Volcano candle from Anthropologie.  Seriously the best candle ever! Smells so good, and the scent is strong enough to make our whole condo smell great!
  2. Fix + from Mac. This stuff is awesome to spray on your skin! I love to spray it on my face right before I use moisturizer and right after I do my makeup to keep everything put. Plus, it smells so good!
  3. Downy wrinkle releaser.  My iron is probably feeling neglected after we purchased this stuff.  Just spray it on your clothes and smooth out the fabric.  Just as good as ironing...half the amount of time.  Life saver.
  4. KQC Thermal shine spray/heat protectant.  The best heat protector for your hair! I love this stuff.  Leaves your hair so shiny and protects it from heat damage.
  5. Downy Un-Stopables.  Put a cap full of this stuff in your washer right before you do a load. You won't regret the smell of your clothes for the next little while.
  6. Okay, this one is weird.  Monistat chafing cream.  Hands down the BEST makeup primer there is.  Put a little amount on skin before your foundation and it will last all day.

    -Kay


0 comments:

Post a Comment