Friday, June 7, 2013

flashback friday:bridal pictures





When it came to getting married the only thing I was a little sad about was the fact that Ashley wouldn't be in the temple to see me get married.  I always imagined her being there in the room.  So, I thought it would be so fun if she would go with me to take my bridal pictures.  I was so glad she went!  She was so fun to be with, laugh with and joke about the awkward poses with.  The other best part?  I took my bridals in the Thanksgiving Point gardens and they are huge!  We had to rent a golf cart to get around to all the different places.  Ashley volunteered (more like my mom made her) to drive.  For some reason it was so funny to ride around in a golf cart in my wedding dress.  Ashley kept us laughing the whole way, and was an excellent chauffeur.

Even though Ashley wasn't able to be in the temple with us, it was awesome to share this experience with her.  She was the first one, besides my mom, to see me in my wedding dress.  It was fun to have her there to help fix my dress, hold the flowers and help with all the details.  Ashley has always been so supportive and is definitely a best friend that I can count on for anything! It was awesome to share this experience with her, and I was so glad to be able to watch her take her bridal pictures just eight months later. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment