Friday, June 21, 2013

flashback friday: fish time

     Let's bring it back to summer two years ago.  Steve, Ashley and I were eating dinner at Costa Vida (shocker) when I told Steve that I wanted a fish.  After dinner we walked over to the pet store and picked out the cutest $0.10 cent goldfish.  Then we went and picked out a little bowl and some food and were on our way... we thought.  Well, turns out you can't put a tiny goldfish in a tiny bowl.  The not so kind worker told us that the fish will get some sort of disease.

     We talked about what to do, and then Ashley and I came up with the best plan.  We weren't about to spend $40.00 on a new tank, so we ran out of the store and let Steve deal with it.  As we were running out we kept hearing Steve, "No! Don't leave me! You guys!" We made it out to the parking lot and were dying of laughter.

     A couple of minutes later we see Steve running out of the store telling us to get in the car.  We asked him what he did with it and learned that when the lady wasn't working he just dumped the fish bag in the tank and ran out.  I guess we aren't responsible enough to be fish owners...

0 comments:

Post a Comment